Love is the best feeling in the world, but it is still the one that causes immeasurable pain. It is very painful to see the person you love walking away with another man, but the most heartbreaking thing is to know that she is unhappy with you. It is not the time to give up if you know that she loves, then get up and get her back. Think a candlelit dinner will work? Please. You will require some high-level tactics to have her convinced that what you have is something worth another chance. These tips can help.
You feel that you are the one on fault here. Your actions testify against you. Dating another woman, soul searching, time apart… and you finally realize that all this won’t do you any better. You committed the biggest sin when you let go of her. And now, your heart wants her back.
It should not be too late to light up the love and intimacy you shared with your ex-girlfriend, but do not rush and make more mediocre attempts. You have to do this in the right way, then re-engage with a lot of caution. Here are tips to use in your round two approach.
1. A sweeter text. The heart, sometimes, grows fonder with absence, but at other times, absence may cause the same heart to look for or desire another man. So, you should not call first! Start with a sweeter text message, something that you two shared when you were together and not something that makes her think that what you are looking for is a booty call. For instance, I was watching the tv and saw the Coldplay video. It took me back to the movie night together. Hope you are good? If you get a positive response, she may be willing to rekindle the spark.
2. Slow motion: You did romance her already, but this does not mean that you have to start from square one upwards without the behind the wheel opportunity. Therefore, you should propose going out together- not staying together. Some guys have apologized after several days of no communication, and they got respectful responses. However, they are not pushy about being together, which can be a bad gesture in their ex’s eyes. This is talked about a lot in Magic of Making Up by T.W. Jackson
3. Call her after the text. So far, things are better? Great! Go ahead and propose a casual date over the phone. No emails, no texts. Let your ex hear you and register that sincere move on your side. Try to see if she likes the idea of joining you at the art gallery, watching a movie, or hiking on a sunny afternoon. This will offer you the opportunity to see each other in an open and relaxed environment, with little or no pressure. All that you have to remember is that her acceptance of your invitation is just that, and no sure indication that she wants you back. If she rejects your invitation, just be patient. Do not start begging, crying, or stalking her. If this is something that was meant to be, she will surely come around on her own time.
4. Tell her how you missed her. If she takes your date, just ease in. Ask her she has been up to, if her pet still pees on the couch, how her job is going-whatever. Then, tell her that you would like to have her back. . Susceptibility can up your odds for another chance; simply don’t try to rip off the bandage on the old wound. Check her reaction as you open your heart. You don’t have to say everything that went sour in the past. The two of you know everything – keep conversing as taught in the Magic of Making Up.
5. Own up. If you realize that she is open, and you would like to go for another chance, admit your shortcomings. Apologize if you did something to hurt her. Then you have to take the responsibility regardless of what she did and change your ways. If you were not ready to get along with your exes friends before, let her know that you would like to share a drink with them. Yes. This is the only sure notion of swallowing one’s pride.
6. Avoid repeating the past – a big one in The Magic Of Making Up. After acknowledging the problem, look to see what is ahead of you. Never go down the memory lane and jumble out all those things that you led to the trouble in your relationship. Instead, focus on the good qualities that kept you together right from the start. For instance, you can remember her crazy humor, and even the way you complimented her admirable tendencies.